- Funding: Lumina Foundation through Credential Engine and the Center for Regional Economic Competitiveness
- Performance period: October 1 through February 28, 2018
- Summary: This project aims to provide Credential Engine with an estimated count of credential-granting programs in the U.S., by type of credential, including degrees, certificates, industry-recognized certifications, apprenticeships, licenses, and badges.
- Report: "Counting U.S. Secondary and Postsecondary Credentials" (April 2018)
- To facilitate the search for aggregated listings of credential programs, Andrew Reamer prepared and regularly updated a "Working Inventory of Credential Program Information Aggregators."